Well, we do believe that you should revalue your prejudgments and check out local programs such as the CzechAccelerator. Supported by one of the leading actors of Czech entrepreneurial ecosystem, CzechInvest, this program offers local startups the unique opportunity to take part in three-month acceleration program in a foreign destination such as London, New York, Singapore and Silicon Valley.
What are the benefits?
The companies that successfully pass the initial selection process and pitch their business ideas in front of the expert committee will be entitled to services such as:
- Round-trip tickets to the selected destination.
- Up to 100% support for the rental of office space and related services (mentoring, consultancy and workshops) in the hosting incubator.
- Assistance to prepare promotional materials.
- 75 % support to attend networking events and workshops.
- 50 % support to Intellectual Property related consultancy with one one the best legal service company in the Czech Republic
Do you want to learn more about latest participants?
- ROI Hunter- provides a platform that supports e-businesses to improve their Facebook strategy and to maximize their profits. Hosting incubator: Impact Hub King’s Cross, London.
- Travel a la carte- assists travelers to plan anything related to their journey in just one application. Hosting incubator: Venture Out, New York.
- Motionhouse- delivers customized design, animations and advertising videos inside and outside Czech Republic. Hosting incubator: Venture Out, New York.
- Sharry Europe- design software solutions for office buildings. Hosting incubator: Venture Out, New York.
- RenderWaves- Use 3D data and visualization techniques to prepare digital communication campaigns. Hosting incubator: US Market Access Centre San Francisco.
- AUTOLIFT PRODUCTION: Czech manufacturer of easy to hand and portable lift for vehicles. Hosting incubator: US Market Access Centre San Francisco.
- SmartGuide- guides tourist across their destination by simplifying their experience. Hosting incubator: US Market Access Centre San Francisco.
- Cross Network Intelligence- offers an inventory system to track records and costs of all your assets. Hosting incubator: US Market Access Centre San Francisco.
What do you need to know to try your chance?
To apply, your startup should meet the eligibility criteria. In other words, you should have:
- A legally-recognized legal entity.
- A lifespan up to seven years.
- Maximum 50 employees.
- Main office in Czech Republic and operation outside the capital city (Prague).
- Offer an innovative product/service with a high potential to be commercialized in the hosting country.
- High growth potential.
Do you have more questions about CzechAccelerator? Then consult the official page and get in contact with the person in charge.