What will we provide for you?
- 8 startups from Romania and Slovenia will be granted travel and accomodation expenses (up to €400) in Prague
- free ticket to enter Startup World Cup & Summit in Prague.
Those tickets will be provided to you by Czech Invest, but you to provide them the following details:
- Name and surname of the start-up representative:
- Job position of the startup representative:
- Company name:
- Interested in pitch competition? Yes/No
In case you're also interested in participating in the pitch competion which will be held on Tuesday and win interesting prices, specify it in the email.
Send this email to Martin: Martin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of the email: #A2FPrague
APPLY BY 8 APRIL - 12pm.
Czech Invest has organised the Access to Finance event, which will be held from 09:40 to 20:00 on 09.04.2019 and from 10:45 to 15:00 on 10.4.2019 at Prague Congress Centre. The event is realised within our international My-gateway project, which supports startups from the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Romania. The second day of the Access to Finance event will accompany the Startup World Cup & Summit. The main topic of the conference is access to finance for startups (subsidies, financial instruments, SME Instrument and other alternative sources of funding).
Learn more about the SWCS here.
Learn more about our Access2Finance event here.