What is MY-GATEWAY?
MY-GATEWAY is an initiative created by experts that are passionate about improving the start-up scene in Europe. Together with the support of Startup Europe, we will assist start-ups and innovative SMEs in Romania, Slovenia and Czech Republic to:
- Gain insight into current and potential opportunities for growth and networking though our country analyses.
- Access a rich stakeholder database for startups, universities and investors in the CEE region.
- Be in the spotlight in major startup related events as representatives from the CEE region.
- Have simplified access and training on private and public funding.
- Improve their knowledge on available financing instruments through tailored workshops.
- Access to a sustainable system for helping start-ups to find talent.
- Access to an alternative technology transfer model that will offer collaboration opportunities and maximize the exploitation of the research results.
Moreover, the project will contribute to the expansion of the Startup Europe Community by opening the GATE of Startup Europe to the Balkans. To achive this MY-GATEWAY has involved the leading start-up support organisations from Serbia (Serbia Start Up), the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (Foundation Seavus Enterprise) and Bosnia-Herzegovina (Spark Business Park).
These startup support organizations together with the startups from the region, will advise MY-GATEWAY consortium on how to adapt the project results to better address the needs of the Balkan ecosystems.